Graduate Research

Check out my recently published content on AC:
A Primer in Knowledge Management

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thank Goodness for Working Tech!

I'm sure that everyone will be happy to hear this news. I have a working (quite well) tankless waterheater! Now I have another challenge ahead with trying to figure out how to avoid getting burned in the shower, but at least I'm not having flashbacks to camping in the mountain. My wife is very happy as well. So, when shopping for technology that will help make your life easier, consider the warranty length. I'm certainly going to contact the distributor if we have another failure like the first. Also, be sure to register your new device, application, hardware with the distributor or manufacturer within their required time window. Now I'm off to wash some dishes with rubber gloves on my hands!

No comments:

I'm on LinkedIn

View Tim Dickey, ACG, CS's profile on LinkedIn