Graduate Research

Check out my recently published content on AC:
A Primer in Knowledge Management

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Retro-Tech

It's funny how when you need to buy a new razor, you think about options in the same way you would buying a car. For instance, power versus manual which could be compared to an automatic transmission versus manual transmission. Both are great technology and both work well to get the job done. Sometimes the ease of power makes the morning prep work move faster, other times its just nice to know that you can lather up and see the shaving cream disappear. I like the saying that few moving parts generally means less opportunity for failure. I'm still on the fence about the razor, I'll let you know once I've decided.

No comments:

I'm on LinkedIn

View Tim Dickey, ACG, CS's profile on LinkedIn