Graduate Research

Check out my recently published content on AC:
A Primer in Knowledge Management

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Better living through Technology

We just had a tankless waterheater installed in our condo. Let me tell you, the water gets hot! It's a great piece of technology that really works. We had a half-sized waterheater which took up some space. Now, I have my tools under the airhandler and my wife has space in our daughters' closet for more stuff! The only drawback to using this technology is it take about five minutes to get the water hot first thing in the morning. If that's the only problem I encounter and it ultimately saves me a ton of money in the long run, I'm happy! This waterheater is really good, working technology.

No comments:

I'm on LinkedIn

View Tim Dickey, ACG, CS's profile on LinkedIn