Graduate Research

Check out my recently published content on AC:
A Primer in Knowledge Management

Friday, June 13, 2008

Great Tech - Wrinkle Free Living

I really like simple technology that has a certain, WOW, to it. I was amused by my wrinkle free dress shirts this week. You might be asking yourself, "What does a dress shirt have to do with technology?" It's really simple. Someone recognized a problem with needing to iron or press all those dress shirts that men and women wear to work. The idea that a shirt (blend cotton and polyester - another great tech product) could be 'wrinkle free' just seemed too good to be true. The reality is that a wrinkle free shirt really is in all respects wrinkle free. You have to follow the laundering instructions to get the right result. Truly this is great technology!

No comments:

I'm on LinkedIn

View Tim Dickey, ACG, CS's profile on LinkedIn